Monday, March 22, 2010

I cannot believe..



I found this!! I've been looking at the Liberty of London online at Target for a whileee and everything is always sold out. And when you search for it in stores, it says sold out. Anyway, I went to Target today to grab some onesies and such and came across the most ADORABLE blanket in the world! I'm soo happy about it! :) I only have a twin bed, but I got the queen. For the following reasons:
1: I'm /so/ gonna want to use it even when I'm older and have room for a larger bed.
2: Who doesn't love a huge comfy blankey?

Well, I'm off to design some more onesies in the comfort of my new love! Haha

Seeee ya!

2 comments:

  1. Who has the greatest Mom in the world!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Oh my--cute line of onsies..you'll have to elaborate on your line? Do tell how you started it all!!

    ReplyDelete