Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lazy Sunday

(wake up in the late afternoon!)

Haha, I actually woke up at 8.. But! I thought of this skit today, and my friend and I used to watch it all the time. I haven't seen her in soo long! It's weird, though.. 'Cause she literally lives about a block down..

Anywhooo!
Super bummed. Not doing a darn thing today. Maybe I'll clean! *gasp*

Ahh, I've been looking at a bunchh of apartment stuff. It's all just so pretty! Yanno what? I'll post some of my favorites that I've found later on.


But first!That's my cat, Jingle. My best friend and I have a slight obsession of taking pictures of her when she sleeps. Haha! That sounds so creepy, actually.. But she's just so cute!

Haha, alright! Lolololttyl!Brb!
(Ugh.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness girl!! How are you?? I was pleasantly surprised to see you over at my blog! As soon as I came over I recognized your face.
    Art school huh? I wish well-- that my freind sounds like a very interesting and fabulous anvenue. How super exciting.

    As for the cats photos, I can understand that. I have the same problem with my 3 cats, I can
    not stop taking their pictures.

    Love your blog, it's looking good. Do you still hang over at SIS, I went there the other day, but hadn't been over in such a long long time. Stay in touch!

    PS. my kiddo says hello--remember luckyducky317 from SIS. she wants to go to art school as well or journalism.

    http://luckyducky317.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete